The FDSS/μCELL is an easy to use, purpose-built kinetic plate reader that screens various compounds at high throughput. The FDSS/μCELL dispenses in 96 / 384 wells while fluorescence or luminescence measurements are taken simultaneously in 96 / 384 / 1536 wells using a highly sensitive Hamamatsu camera, which captures cell dynamics under the same conditions with no time lag between wells. The FDSS/μCELL is simple to connect to an external robotic system for easy automation of assays.
Additional features of the FDSS/μCELL making it the best solution for drug discovery:
- High speed acquisition – high speed reading (up to 200kHz) is a key factor to detect changes in wells accurately.
- Temperature control – temperature can be maintained at physiological sample temperature +35 °C to 37 °C for all wells in a plate.
- CO2 supply – the CO2 concentration can be maintained to keep intracellular pH in the medium constant.
- Analysis of waveform – Ca2+ transient waveforms can be analysed using the FDSS Waveform Analysis software.
- Electric Field Stimulation (EFS) – EFS system adds electric field stimulation to all 96 wells simultaneously during fluorescence measurement.