The Centre for Healthcare Equipment & Technology Adoption (CHEATA) is part of the clinical engineering department at Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust.
CHEATA offer a unique support service to clinical, academic and commercial med-tech developers to help them develop devices that are truly NHS-ready. Because they are embedded in the NHS service department they have unique insights and knowledge which can be used to develop medical devices that are truly fit for purpose.
Their range of expert-led services include:
- Identifying and engaging with key opinion leaders, clinicians and healthcare scientists
- Health economic assessment and modelling
- Building value propositions
- Supporting and managing clinical investigations
- Supporting and advising on regulatory compliance for medical devices
- Delivering human factors and user needs projects.