Head of Business Development and Commercial Manager (Applications Closed)
Job reference: 0011888
Location: Clifton Campus
Closing date: 01/02/2023
Salary: PM Grade 2 (£60,381 – £67,348 p.a. pro rata)
Employment type: Permanent
Medical Technologies Innovation Facility (MTIF)
MTIF is a purpose built, dual-site facility with ISO/GMP clean spaces, cutting edge specialist equipment and sector leading expertise. MTIF accelerates the innovations in the medical technologies sector between developed product and sustainable, profitable deployment utilising targeted research and development, technology review, regulatory support and comprehensive service evaluation.
Working collaboratively with our strategic and commercial partners and sector leading network of expertise we enable our customers to take a collaborative and flexible approach, overcoming challenges, converting ideas into innovative solutions from BENCH TO BEDSIDE and improving patients’ wellbeing and care.
You will contribute to the commercial developments and partnerships in MTIF, developing and delivering the MTIF Strategic Plan and Objectives. You will be an integral part of the leadership team, working with strategic partners and across the University.
- Contribute to the leadership of commercial developments and partnerships in MTIF to achieve the business plan ambitions, objectives and targets.
- Contribute to short, medium and long-term planning, ensuring continued quality and sustainability of the MTIF’s portfolio.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of MTIF’s Strategic Plan and MTIF’s strategic and operational objectives.
- Contribute to the development of the MTIF’s research portfolio and knowledge exchange activities to strengthen engagement with and impact on local and national businesses, and to improve international connectivity.
- Develop and facilitate effective communications and partnerships with relevant external stakeholders.
- Be an active and engaged member of MTIF’s leaders
To discuss this exciting opportunity further please contact Robert Reisel, Technical Director, email@example.com, mobile 07467 444 566.
Applications for this role are being managed through Nottingham Trent University’s job page.